Senior Network Engineer
LynxPro have an urgent requirement for a 3/6 month contractor, this position will be based in Cardiff, It will be a very varied role and knowledge of different Networking protocols is a must
Please see below the skill set:
Understanding of and experience in deploying key networking technologies such as:
- IPv4/IPv6 addressing and routing
- VPN Tunnels
- Networking Security (ACLs, management access, Firewall policies)
- SIP Trunking
- Enterprise WiFi
- Demonstrable experience of deploying and maintaining common network devices such as managed Switches, Firewalls/security appliances, Routers and wireless access points.
- Experience of designing and deploying solutions involving a range of network technologies including Fibre, Ethernet and xDSL.
- Understanding of general IT and business systems and the role which a well-designed and maintained network infrastructure plays in their successful operation.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills as applied to network related issues including use of commonly used communications protocols such as:
- Experience in the use of commonly used monitoring, analysis and orchestration protocols and tools such as:
- Solar Winds/F5
- Wireshark/PCAP tools
- Excellent understanding of the structures underpinning the Internet, including IP Addressing, ASNs, Regional Internet Registries and the Domain Name System.
Please click on “Apply now” to send us your application. If you aren’t already registered to LynxPro, please fill in your profile or get in touch for more information.
WANT TO TALK TO US?
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINE.
01183 130 260