• Served and orchestrated high performance kitchen team of fifteen - operational and administrative
• Commanded and mastered multiple stations; acted precisely and efficiently during busy summer periods whilst under immense pressure of serving over one hundred and fifty guests
• Reorganised and modernised both market ordering and stock-tracking systems; consistent quality in kitchen raised customer satisfaction by 12%, achieving 4.1/5.0 average Google review
More Work Experience
Less Work Experience
• Assessed potential profitability of health app for over sixty year olds in the Netherlands
• Compiled, analysed and processed large amounts of public data; created and summarised Dutch market profile into six types of elderly technological adaptors based on multiple predictor variables
• Presented white paper to analyst and support team; guided and advised app’s realisation, design and target market
Education and Training
Cornell University, NY
Statistics thesis on particle filters and applications in ecology population dynamics.
Core modules included: Biological Statistics, Computing using Matlab, Python & R, Probability Models & Inference, Theory of Statistics, Econometrics, Statistical Computing, Linear Models with Matrices, Applied Design, Survival Analysis, Sampling, Statistical Consulting. History minor: focus on 20th century Europe.
More Education and Training
Less Education and Training