Hire Data Scientists & Contractors in Coventry | LynxPro
Find Data Scientists in Coventry
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Accomplished Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer with extensive consultancy experience. Excellent understanding of Statistical methods coupled with Engineering and Computer Science background. Worked on Machine Vision and Natural Language Processing. Analytical approach to problem solving yet stay focused on client objectives.
• Developed a Machine Learning model to classify objects in video footage using transfer learning (YOLO v3). • Time series analysis and anomaly detection. • Comprehensive knowledge of ETL techniques using Python and SQL. • Comfortable with a variety of software tools and learn new ones quickly when required. Self-taught in Visual Basic and PHP when need as part of a workflow. • Automation Practice Leader for IBM UK. Managerial and team-lead experience. Generate ideas for optimizing existing workflows through automation. more
Fifteen years of international experience in the telecoms industry in both R&D and customer areas. Very strong software design, testing and troubleshooting skills together with customer support and verification skills.
Seven years as Data Scientist Consultant in building of predictive models for financial data using different techniques like Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Statistics and Econometrics and different programming languages (MATLAB, R, PYTHON, MQL, C/C++, SQL, CUDA, JAVA)
Data engineer/Software developer for Energy Systems Catapult in Birmingham
• Designed and developed a two tier data warehouse that stores the medical details of emergency  ambulance calls. This two tier model reduced report generation times by a factor of 20, this significant improvement is partially due to the fact that the data in the tier 1 silos is heavily tokenised.
◦ Tier one – series of data silos currently holding 4.5+ million cases. There is one data silo per agency [ambulance authority]. Each case being made up of an average of 36 actions per case. Total actions records currently held is 165+ million.
◦ Tier two – extracted from tier 1 – a clinical database for management reporting and medical research. This tier is built by extracting / calculating around 90+ items of clinical data from each case held in the data silos.
◦ The tier two import routine works as a batch process enabling easy roll back should there be any issue with data coming into a silo.
• Fourth Project: Designed and developed a set of tools to analyse and generate reports for both tiers of the data warehouse.
• Current Project: Building a graphical reporting module which will generate various reports in HTML. The long term concept is that an agency will be able to request a report via a website, once the report has been generated the user will be notified so that they can log back in to a secure area to access their report.
• Technology used: Visual Studio 2017 professional and MS SQL 2017 Server standard edition, Sales Force, Office 365.