Hire Data Scientists & Contractors in Leicester | LynxPro
Find Data Scientists in Leicester
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Accomplished Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer with extensive consultancy experience. Excellent understanding of Statistical methods coupled with Engineering and Computer Science background. Worked on Machine Vision and Natural Language Processing. Analytical approach to problem solving yet stay focused on client objectives.
• Developed a Machine Learning model to classify objects in video footage using transfer learning (YOLO v3). • Time series analysis and anomaly detection. • Comprehensive knowledge of ETL techniques using Python and SQL. • Comfortable with a variety of software tools and learn new ones quickly when required. Self-taught in Visual Basic and PHP when need as part of a workflow. • Automation Practice Leader for IBM UK. Managerial and team-lead experience. Generate ideas for optimizing existing workflows through automation.
Fifteen years of international experience in the telecoms industry in both R&D and customer areas. Very strong software design, testing and troubleshooting skills together with customer support and verification skills.
Seven years as Data Scientist Consultant in building of predictive models for financial data using different techniques like Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Statistics and Econometrics and different programming languages (MATLAB, R, PYTHON, MQL, C/C++, SQL, CUDA, JAVA)
Data engineer/Software developer for Energy Systems Catapult in Birmingham
Design and implement system that leverages the Big Data eco-system tools such as Hadoop (Cloudera / Hortonworks) Hive and Impala, as well as messaging systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, and Storm to build data pipelines using CI tools like Jenkins/Bamboo
Consultancy Services Certified GDPR Practitioner Certified ISO27001 lead implementer Information security and data protection Staff Training and awareness Business Strategy & Process Efficiency Process, Policy, Procedures authoring and reviews ISO, BS & NSI Compliance and Accreditation Guidance and Auditing Employee Engagement
• As director of try consultancy I offer my expertise as a contractor / consultant to companies requiring advice, training and awareness and management of their compliance from ISO27001, GDPR, H&S, ISO, BS, NSI and any other compliance required, including QMS, ISMS and other management systems.
• Currently working with a number of clients within different industries from Security, buying consortiums to Window Manufacturing and charity organisations assisting the business with GDPR, ISO9001 and ISO27001 implementation and support and audits.
• Assisting with DPO duties, Data Breaches, DSAR’s, DPIA’s and Risk Assessments.
• I provide low cost to free solutions to save costs within an organisation by reviewing roles and tasks.
• I offer restructuring, strategic and efficiency advice and support to reduce overheads and increase company profits.
• Provide solutions for HR, Training and employee engagement to assist in retaining staff and increase productivity.
• Process, policy and procedure authoring and review