Hire C Developers & Contractors in Cardiff | LynxPro
Find C Developers in Cardiff
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
I have been a software developer and contractor working both remotely and on site for various clients for the last 8+ years, communicating via phone, Skype and email, either quoting to spec or working on a daily rate.
Overview I am an experienced architect and systems developer with a specialization in Microsoft technologies within the defense, financial, media and educational sectors looking primarily for contract roles in the South-West. more
Software engineer, I absolutely love designing and developing scalable solutions. I'm very versatile with the technologies that I use including PHP, Node.JS, along with other technologies such as Docker.
Very flexible working location, I primarily live in Wales, but absolutely love to get around and would be happy to be working in Bristol, London, etc.
Can provide effective and practical solutions within specified timescales. Ability to take a broad perspective on problems, including analysing relationships between complex systems and identifying possible synergies and opportunities for re-use into account. Developing cost effective architecture for large scale corporate clients e.g. developing Service Orientated Architecture to hide the complexity of disparate legacy systems. Effective communication of ideas and strategies to technical and non-technical audience. Ability to quickly take a strategy and formulate a practical and achievable plan. Use agile coding methods to cope with late changes to requirements without necessarily impacting delivery dates. Creation and testing of quality maintainable Object Orientated C# code, using consistent coding standards. Create effective test harnesses and regression test facilities etc. Creation of simple to use, effective and repeatable deployment processes for implementation by third parties. Ability to make clear and effective presentations to larger groups of people. Motivation and involvement of team members and developing a good sense of team spirit. Design and build efficient and effective SQL Server databases including developing stored procedures, tables etc. Provide effective and rapid analysis of operational problems and, either fix these or relay back concise details to the development teams.