Hire C Developers & Contractors in Cardiff | LynxPro
Find C Developers in Cardiff
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
I’m a software engineer with a passion for technology and I am distinguished by the depth and breadth of my skill set. I am committed to the quality of my work and continual expansion of my skill set. I have 16 years' experience in software development.
For over 16 years my specialism has been the Microsoft technology stack (DNA, .NET, WinRT, Azure) and the Web, but with the rise of Apple and Google mobile platforms I have diversified my skillset into iOS and Android. I also have an entrepreneurial streak; I created a company called Spondle ltd which specialises in event search and ticketing, mobile apps for events and bespoke software development. I have experience working on large public and private sector projects and I’m also adept at working alone on smaller projects either remotely or on-site. I also have excellent client-facing skills in that I have won projects under my own company banner.
My roles have varied from developer and team leader to technical architect and technical writer. I have experienced the whole software development lifecycle in both agile and waterfall models.
Virtually all projects I have worked on over the years have been logically tiered, often stacked Views atop MVVM atop SOA atop a repository with an async pattern inside MVVM. This architecture has worked beautifully across iOS, Android, Windows and Web platforms. Depending on resource constraints, I often utilise IoC/DI which makes a project more amenable to TDD and in the case of XAML dev, it's more Blend-able/designer-friendly.
My overall responsibilities have included; unit development, unit testing, technical architecture, business analysis documentation, user/product support and quality control. I am able to work well either individually or part of a team and enjoy collaborating with colleagues. I thoroughly enjoy solving problems with cutting edge technologies. I am an able and highly productive developer with an eye for detail. Core skills: Software development, team leadership, technical architecture, business analysis. more
Self-motivated, results-driven, disciplined and conceptual thinker, capable of working across organisational boundaries. Able to work under pressure and adaptable to changing environments, using initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines without supervision.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
I am an enthusiastic front-end web developer, with a love for creative problem solving. I continually strive to increase my knowledge and experience in all things web. Outside of work I am also involved in several code projects such as developing a music event web app which utilizes Google Maps API and creating my first HTML5 retro arcade game.