Hire Business-intelligence Developers & Contractors in UK | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers in the UK
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
Main roles as a report analyst and developer, data analyst, data management, production of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/ad-hoc reports to all managemnt levels; experience in SAP R3, advanced Excel and VBA across MS Office programs, Access, Word, Powerpoint. SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server and SSMS, Power BI, data extraction, cleansing and harmonisation, requirements gathering,
SharePoint developer with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, diligence and proactivity. Focused on delivering high quality solutions. Ability to effectively communicate with all business levels. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities more
I have overall 17 years’ experience out of which 8 years of data architecture, analysis and design in Telco and card payment domains. In my last role at Visa, I was working as a big data analyst. My key skills include Big data analysis, data modelling, data profiling and solution design for data warehouse and Big data systems. As part of my job, I work closely with enterprise architecture team to make sure logical models are aligned to enterprise models. I am currently looking for a new exciting contracting role in Big Data technologies
Experienced and certified Business Intelligence Developer with 8 years’ Microsoft BI full stack experience in the healthcare sector. Proficiency in dimensional modelling, ETL, data analysis and reporting, and data visualisations. Relevant and up to date developer skills and significant domain knowledge gained in NHS organisations as well as private sector. Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a First Class degree in Financial Economics.