Hire Business-intelligence Developers & Contractors in Scotland | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers in Scotland
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
Main roles as a report analyst and developer, data analyst, data management, production of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/ad-hoc reports to all managemnt levels; experience in SAP R3, advanced Excel and VBA across MS Office programs, Access, Word, Powerpoint. SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server and SSMS, Power BI, data extraction, cleansing and harmonisation, requirements gathering,
Experienced and certified Business Intelligence Developer with 8 years’ Microsoft BI full stack experience in the healthcare sector. Proficiency in dimensional modelling, ETL, data analysis and reporting, and data visualisations. Relevant and up to date developer skills and significant domain knowledge gained in NHS organisations as well as private sector. Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a First Class degree in Financial Economics.
With 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst and over 8 years have been spent focusing on BI Development this experience allows a greater understanding of the business needs for reporting/analysis while understanding how to develop systems to meet the business need.
During the course of the last 8 years SQL Server and SQL Stack SSIS, SSRS has been used to import large scale data from Excel to SQL Server with the use of SSIS/ETL through to reporting using SSRS and analysis with SSAS.
While initial training was provided on SQL Server & SQL Stack having no support in the work environment introduced a self-education process to dealing with problems in a resourceful manner and negotiating constructively to achieve needs within the business. more
• Experience in Business Intelligence solutions using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS,Power BI, Power view, PowerPivot SharePoint BI, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT Actuate) . • Experience of Continuous Integration, Build and Development automation. • Experience in Analysis, Design, and full Software Development Life cycle using Agile and Scrum development models both star schema and relational databases. • Excellent communication skills and experience of working with clients and end users. more
I have 20 years of experience working as a Business Intelligence Consultant/Data Architect within numerous blue chip organisations across a variety of industries including Logistics, Utilities, Finance, Insurance and Retail. I specialise in developing Enterprise Data Warehouses from source system analysis all the way through to final report development. Projects have included both replacing existing and defining new reporting infrastructures from initial conception to final implementation. My proven analytical ability, flexibility and drive has resulted in projects being successfully delivered within defined timescales.