Hire Business-intelligence Developers & Contractors in Scotland | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers in Scotland
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Data Engineer, ETL developer, Business Intelligence developer
I am a data engineer ETL migration and business Intelligence developer, architect, solution designer, analyst and DBA. With client/stakeholder facing skills and have developed solutions in the (Travel, FMCG, Government, Media, Education/Training, Financial services and Pharmaceutical sectors) using SSRS, SSIS, TSQL and Crystal reports on all versions of SQL server up to and including 2019. I am experienced in dealing with gathering requirements and presenting solutions to stakeholders of all levels. I enjoy working as part of a team but also work well on my own. My skills cover the whole life cycle from conception, investigation and development to delivery.
Technical Overview Data engineer ETL migration, Business Intelligence Developer Full Life Cycle ● Data skills ○ Data Engineer, ETL developer, Business Intelligence developer, Database architecture & design, TSQL to create highly optimised stored procedures, Data analysis, SSIS, Data warehouse, DataMart & Snapshotting, MS SQL up to 2019, Fetchxml, Oracle, Informix, Postgre SQL, MySQL, AS400, DB2 & MS Access, DBA ● Report design delivery environments ○ SSRS up to 2019, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Server install/setup and administration for SSRS & Crystal, Dashboard design ● Environments ○ Microsoft Azure, Google, Amazon AWS and client’s data centre ● Other ○ Data migration, Performance tuning, Analysis of large data sets, Interpret/manage stakeholders & 3rd party requirements, TSQL Developer, Reporting data warehouse design/build, System analysis, web delivery solutions, IFS ERP, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, AdDepot, Phoebus, Progresso, Yeti, Adapt more
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
Main roles as a report analyst and developer, data analyst, data management, production of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/ad-hoc reports to all managemnt levels; experience in SAP R3, advanced Excel and VBA across MS Office programs, Access, Word, Powerpoint. SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server and SSMS, Power BI, data extraction, cleansing and harmonisation, requirements gathering,
- MSBI Developer with 10 years experience and a keen interest in Biml based deployment. - Capable across the entire development life cycle, from requirements gathering to designing, developing and maintaining. - Experienced with creating and managing entire solutions and ensuring stakeholder engagement. - Comfortable presenting insights found and delivering training across the organisation.
Experienced and certified Business Intelligence Developer with 8 years’ Microsoft BI full stack experience in the healthcare sector. Proficiency in dimensional modelling, ETL, data analysis and reporting, and data visualisations. Relevant and up to date developer skills and significant domain knowledge gained in NHS organisations as well as private sector. Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a First Class degree in Financial Economics.
• Experience in Business Intelligence solutions using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS,Power BI, Power view, PowerPivot SharePoint BI, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT Actuate) . • Experience of Continuous Integration, Build and Development automation. • Experience in Analysis, Design, and full Software Development Life cycle using Agile and Scrum development models both star schema and relational databases. • Excellent communication skills and experience of working with clients and end users. more