Hire Business-intelligence Developers & Contractors | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
An enthusiastic and committed data and information specialist with experience gained in a leading-edge utilities company. Proven ability to develop first class business relationships, strong problem-solving abilities providing innovative solutions meeting the needs of all parties. Able to bring together people with differing vested interests, combining them to foster a forum of commonality for pro-active approach to team working flexibility.
Achievements • Implemented data integrity validation at the point import into the data warehouse using which collated data from more than 700 retailers across the country, reducing the time taken from 4 hours to less than 15 minutes for key reports
• Researched, analysed information and background for proposed electronic marketing strategy. Identified case law relevant to activity. Which I reported to and discussed with senior management resulting in the avoidance expensive litigation, saving minimum of £0.3m
• Reduced data corruption from 1.5m to 0.02m within 18 months by analysing systems, data, user interfaces including working for a time as a front-line call centre agent; introducing changes and improvements to business processes. Savings achieved £7m
• Developed and refined methodology for the validation of all elements of customer data against the Post Office Address File (PAF) to provide accurate customer information and increase British Gas’s compliance and marketable base, thus improving marketing prospects and increasing company profitability. Improvement in data quality from 83% or customer base reaching minimum data quality to over 96%. more
Main roles as a report analyst and developer, data analyst, data management, production of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/ad-hoc reports to all managemnt levels; experience in SAP R3, advanced Excel and VBA across MS Office programs, Access, Word, Powerpoint. SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server and SSMS, Power BI, data extraction, cleansing and harmonisation, requirements gathering,
I have extensive knowledge on project management, business analysis and software development related subjects with 11 years of experience. I am ready to do my best and available immediately.
In my last job I managed a group of 25 stakeholders from different departments and developed a windows phone and web CRM application according to business needs with a 3th party company and distributed the solution to 350 sales, merchandiser and technician team within time and budget. Both life cycle of the project (analysis, stakeholder management, delivery, trainings, all stages) is driven by me. In parallel I was managing the development/maintenance of the existing business applications that company owns.
My previous experiences on PMP and Agile knowledge are my strengths that I can bring to the projects. more
I have overall 17 years’ experience out of which 8 years of data architecture, analysis and design in Telco and card payment domains. In my last role at Visa, I was working as a big data analyst. My key skills include Big data analysis, data modelling, data profiling and solution design for data warehouse and Big data systems. As part of my job, I work closely with enterprise architecture team to make sure logical models are aligned to enterprise models. I am currently looking for a new exciting contracting role in Big Data technologies