Hire Business-intelligence Developers & Contractors | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
Main roles as a report analyst and developer, data analyst, data management, production of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/ad-hoc reports to all managemnt levels; experience in SAP R3, advanced Excel and VBA across MS Office programs, Access, Word, Powerpoint. SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server and SSMS, Power BI, data extraction, cleansing and harmonisation, requirements gathering,
SharePoint developer with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, diligence and proactivity. Focused on delivering high quality solutions. Ability to effectively communicate with all business levels. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities more
I have extensive knowledge on project management, business analysis and software development related subjects with 11 years of experience. I am ready to do my best and available immediately.
In my last job I managed a group of 25 stakeholders from different departments and developed a windows phone and web CRM application according to business needs with a 3th party company and distributed the solution to 350 sales, merchandiser and technician team within time and budget. Both life cycle of the project (analysis, stakeholder management, delivery, trainings, all stages) is driven by me. In parallel I was managing the development/maintenance of the existing business applications that company owns.
My previous experiences on PMP and Agile knowledge are my strengths that I can bring to the projects. more
- MSBI Developer with 10 years experience and a keen interest in Biml based deployment. - Capable across the entire development life cycle, from requirements gathering to designing, developing and maintaining. - Experienced with creating and managing entire solutions and ensuring stakeholder engagement. - Comfortable presenting insights found and delivering training across the organisation.