Hire Business intelligence Developers & Contractors | LynxPro
Find Business intelligence Developers
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
- MSBI Developer with 10 years experience and a keen interest in Biml based deployment. - Capable across the entire development life cycle, from requirements gathering to designing, developing and maintaining. - Experienced with creating and managing entire solutions and ensuring stakeholder engagement. - Comfortable presenting insights found and delivering training across the organisation.
Microsoft Certified Business Intelligence Consultant and Senior Developer with strong SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, C#, and SQL Server skills.
Proven experience in managing the architecture, maintenance, and on-going development of the entire BI environment for major Banking, Investment and Insurance projects. Received various awards in every company and excellent feedbacks from clients.
Over 6 years of experience as .Net Developer, then Business Intelligence Developer, then Consultant with history of productivity and successful project outcomes. more
• B.I. Development Team and IT Support Manager – 4 Staff: • Managing IT and BI Support • Software Portfolio Management • C-Level Stakeholder Management
• Managing IT Software Development for Transport Management Systems • Software Testing • Account Development • SQL Architecture & DB optimization • Service desk triage and prioritization and associated reporting • Project Managing BI developments • Recruitment & Supplier Management • Managing direct staff and contractors • IT Project Management • QlikView Architecture & Development • Mentoring Junior staff in QV & SQL • SQL Microsoft BI Development • Problem Diagnostics and Analysis more
Clients: Ebay, National Grid, MRM Meteorite, LLOYD, CanonBreakthrough Media
Expertise & Involvement: - Lead The Implementation Of Reporting Solutions Being Involved in theData Strategy Definition; - Develop ETL Processes To Migrate Data Within Allocated Data Servers; - Drive Several Team of Integrated BI Experts To Deliver An Effective solution; - Train Several Professional to The Usage Of Tableau & Alteryx as Well as BISolutions' Management Techniques; - Hands On Development & Deployment of Reporting Solution Using :TABLEAU DESKTOP, TABLEAU SERVER, ALTERYX, MS POWER BI, DAXSTUDIO, MS EXCEL; - Improve Communication, Within Teams Of Business Managers & ITProfessional. Focus On Retrieving the Information from both part to Use asKeystone of The Data Strategy Definition;- Extract Relevant insights from Data Accordingly to Business ManagersRequests; - Present Result of Analysis In front of High Profile Audiences. - Work In An AGILE-SCRUM Environment.
Clients: Packt Publishing
Expertise & Involvement:
- Lead The Development of An Online VIDEO COURSE distributed by PACKTPublishing: Storytelling With Data Using Tableau; - Unique Author Of The Course
Expertise & Involvement
- As Business Developer Generated Increased Revenue YOY - Define And Implement The Marketing & Digital Marketing Strategy - Lead The Development of the Company's Website & Company SocialChannels - Drive A Team Of Web Developers & Digital Marketing Experts - Drive The Digital Marketing Campaigns Implementation : FacebookLinkedIn, Google Adwords, Email - Lead The Reporting Activity On Digital Marketing. Focus on Monitoring relevant KPI To Maximise ROI at Any Decision Point - Administrator & Report Developer: GOOGLE ANALYTICS , ADOBEANALYTICS , SALESFORCE, SOCIAL MEDIA - Run AB Testing.
I am looking to move to London at present. I have extensive experience in report creation/visualization across multiple platforms (including Tableau and Power BI), quantitative and qualitative analysis, data quality analysis, predictive modelling, statistical analysis (using R), database management and project and team management. I have a degree in Applied Computing, a post grad in Statistics and a certificate in monitoring and evaluation. I have also previously managed a team of analysts in Malawi overseeing the implementation of a complete suite of reports for the banking group across 4 countries in the region using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
First, let's define Business Intelligence. It's simply trying to make sense of the data a business already has. A business Intelligence Developer is someone who makes transforms data to make it understandable and usable to a business.
What does a business intelligence developer do?
They provide an in-depth investigation into problems within a business and find the data and information that will help solve these issues.
What is the average rate for a business intelligence developer?
Around the £425 mark for most of the UK.
What is the difference between business intelligence vs data analytics?
Data Analytics focuses on the algorithms to solve problems and has the ability to predict outcomes, whereas BI looks at past occurrences and information to make a solution.
Couldn’t find what are you looking for?
How can we help you? Insert your email address and leave a message.