Hire Business Intelligence Developers & Contractors in Scotland | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers in Scotland
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
• B.I. Development Team and IT Support Manager – 4 Staff: • Managing IT and BI Support • Software Portfolio Management • C-Level Stakeholder Management
• Managing IT Software Development for Transport Management Systems • Software Testing • Account Development • SQL Architecture & DB optimization • Service desk triage and prioritization and associated reporting • Project Managing BI developments • Recruitment & Supplier Management • Managing direct staff and contractors • IT Project Management • QlikView Architecture & Development • Mentoring Junior staff in QV & SQL • SQL Microsoft BI Development • Problem Diagnostics and Analysis more
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more
Main roles as a report analyst and developer, data analyst, data management, production of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/ad-hoc reports to all managemnt levels; experience in SAP R3, advanced Excel and VBA across MS Office programs, Access, Word, Powerpoint. SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server and SSMS, Power BI, data extraction, cleansing and harmonisation, requirements gathering,
Very competent Business Analyst. Very competent System, UAT & Functional tester. Very Personable Nature, I get on with everybody. Excellent ability to carry out analytical work, numeric and reporting. Very sound business and commercial knowledge. Strong Team Member. Junior team member coaching and advice.