Hire Business Intelligence Developers & Contractors in London | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers in London
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Microsoft Certified Business Intelligence Consultant and Senior Developer with strong SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, C#, and SQL Server skills.
Proven experience in managing the architecture, maintenance, and on-going development of the entire BI environment for major Banking, Investment and Insurance projects. Received various awards in every company and excellent feedbacks from clients.
Over 6 years of experience as .Net Developer, then Business Intelligence Developer, then Consultant with history of productivity and successful project outcomes. more
Clients: Ebay, National Grid, MRM Meteorite, LLOYD, CanonBreakthrough Media
Expertise & Involvement: - Lead The Implementation Of Reporting Solutions Being Involved in theData Strategy Definition; - Develop ETL Processes To Migrate Data Within Allocated Data Servers; - Drive Several Team of Integrated BI Experts To Deliver An Effective solution; - Train Several Professional to The Usage Of Tableau & Alteryx as Well as BISolutions' Management Techniques; - Hands On Development & Deployment of Reporting Solution Using :TABLEAU DESKTOP, TABLEAU SERVER, ALTERYX, MS POWER BI, DAXSTUDIO, MS EXCEL; - Improve Communication, Within Teams Of Business Managers & ITProfessional. Focus On Retrieving the Information from both part to Use asKeystone of The Data Strategy Definition;- Extract Relevant insights from Data Accordingly to Business ManagersRequests; - Present Result of Analysis In front of High Profile Audiences. - Work In An AGILE-SCRUM Environment.
Clients: Packt Publishing
Expertise & Involvement:
- Lead The Development of An Online VIDEO COURSE distributed by PACKTPublishing: Storytelling With Data Using Tableau; - Unique Author Of The Course
Expertise & Involvement
- As Business Developer Generated Increased Revenue YOY - Define And Implement The Marketing & Digital Marketing Strategy - Lead The Development of the Company's Website & Company SocialChannels - Drive A Team Of Web Developers & Digital Marketing Experts - Drive The Digital Marketing Campaigns Implementation : FacebookLinkedIn, Google Adwords, Email - Lead The Reporting Activity On Digital Marketing. Focus on Monitoring relevant KPI To Maximise ROI at Any Decision Point - Administrator & Report Developer: GOOGLE ANALYTICS , ADOBEANALYTICS , SALESFORCE, SOCIAL MEDIA - Run AB Testing.
I am looking to move to London at present. I have extensive experience in report creation/visualization across multiple platforms (including Tableau and Power BI), quantitative and qualitative analysis, data quality analysis, predictive modelling, statistical analysis (using R), database management and project and team management. I have a degree in Applied Computing, a post grad in Statistics and a certificate in monitoring and evaluation. I have also previously managed a team of analysts in Malawi overseeing the implementation of a complete suite of reports for the banking group across 4 countries in the region using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
An enthusiastic and committed data and information specialist with experience gained in a leading-edge utilities company. Proven ability to develop first class business relationships, strong problem-solving abilities providing innovative solutions meeting the needs of all parties. Able to bring together people with differing vested interests, combining them to foster a forum of commonality for pro-active approach to team working flexibility.
Achievements • Implemented data integrity validation at the point import into the data warehouse using which collated data from more than 700 retailers across the country, reducing the time taken from 4 hours to less than 15 minutes for key reports
• Researched, analysed information and background for proposed electronic marketing strategy. Identified case law relevant to activity. Which I reported to and discussed with senior management resulting in the avoidance expensive litigation, saving minimum of £0.3m
• Reduced data corruption from 1.5m to 0.02m within 18 months by analysing systems, data, user interfaces including working for a time as a front-line call centre agent; introducing changes and improvements to business processes. Savings achieved £7m
• Developed and refined methodology for the validation of all elements of customer data against the Post Office Address File (PAF) to provide accurate customer information and increase British Gas’s compliance and marketable base, thus improving marketing prospects and increasing company profitability. Improvement in data quality from 83% or customer base reaching minimum data quality to over 96%. more
Senior SQL Server Consultant involved in designing , developing and documenting projects based around SQL Server and related technologies for 11 years using Agile/ Scrum and waterfall techniques. Experience encompasses Transaction processing systems as well as Data warehouse projects. Soft skills include planning, estimation of work, maintaining customer relationships and coordination within team and with customers, providing technical leadership in small teams and organizing resources, risk management and timely product delivery, configuration management and change control, source code version control, evaluating product usability and quality assurance. more