Hire Business Intelligence Developers & Contractors | LynxPro
Find Business Intelligence Developers
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
- MSBI Developer with 10 years experience and a keen interest in Biml based deployment. - Capable across the entire development life cycle, from requirements gathering to designing, developing and maintaining. - Experienced with creating and managing entire solutions and ensuring stakeholder engagement. - Comfortable presenting insights found and delivering training across the organisation.
• B.I. Development Team and IT Support Manager – 4 Staff: • Managing IT and BI Support • Software Portfolio Management • C-Level Stakeholder Management
• Managing IT Software Development for Transport Management Systems • Software Testing • Account Development • SQL Architecture & DB optimization • Service desk triage and prioritization and associated reporting • Project Managing BI developments • Recruitment & Supplier Management • Managing direct staff and contractors • IT Project Management • QlikView Architecture & Development • Mentoring Junior staff in QV & SQL • SQL Microsoft BI Development • Problem Diagnostics and Analysis more
An enthusiastic and committed data and information specialist with experience gained in a leading-edge utilities company. Proven ability to develop first class business relationships, strong problem-solving abilities providing innovative solutions meeting the needs of all parties. Able to bring together people with differing vested interests, combining them to foster a forum of commonality for pro-active approach to team working flexibility.
Achievements • Implemented data integrity validation at the point import into the data warehouse using which collated data from more than 700 retailers across the country, reducing the time taken from 4 hours to less than 15 minutes for key reports
• Researched, analysed information and background for proposed electronic marketing strategy. Identified case law relevant to activity. Which I reported to and discussed with senior management resulting in the avoidance expensive litigation, saving minimum of £0.3m
• Reduced data corruption from 1.5m to 0.02m within 18 months by analysing systems, data, user interfaces including working for a time as a front-line call centre agent; introducing changes and improvements to business processes. Savings achieved £7m
• Developed and refined methodology for the validation of all elements of customer data against the Post Office Address File (PAF) to provide accurate customer information and increase British Gas’s compliance and marketable base, thus improving marketing prospects and increasing company profitability. Improvement in data quality from 83% or customer base reaching minimum data quality to over 96%. more
I have 20 years of experience working as a Business Intelligence Consultant/Data Architect within numerous blue chip organisations across a variety of industries including Logistics, Utilities, Finance, Insurance and Retail. I specialise in developing Enterprise Data Warehouses from source system analysis all the way through to final report development. Projects have included both replacing existing and defining new reporting infrastructures from initial conception to final implementation. My proven analytical ability, flexibility and drive has resulted in projects being successfully delivered within defined timescales.
First, let's define Business Intelligence. It's simply trying to make sense of the data a business already has. A business Intelligence Developer is someone who makes transforms data to make it understandable and usable to a business.
What does a business intelligence developer do?
They provide an in-depth investigation into problems within a business and find the data and information that will help solve these issues.
What is the average rate for a business intelligence developer?
Around the £425 mark for most of the UK.
What is the difference between business intelligence vs data analytics?
Data Analytics focuses on the algorithms to solve problems and has the ability to predict outcomes, whereas BI looks at past occurrences and information to make a solution.
Couldn’t find what are you looking for?
How can we help you? Insert your email address and leave a message.