Hire Back End Developers & Contractors in Wolverhampton | LynxPro
Find Back End Developers in Wolverhampton
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Over 16 years mixed experience in an agency and in-house environment. I'm an ambitious, dynamic and reliable digital web designer. Always willing to learn new technologies to broaden my skillset as well as producing a high standard of work on time and on budget. I have good organisation skills and the ability to self manage. I have designed, developed and managed a wide range of web projects in a variety of team environments from small websites to multi-million pound brand experiences. Leadership of a development team; diverse roles working across a wide range of projects including project management, digital and SEO.
I am a UK-based freelance iOS and web developer with 3 and 8 years experience in each field respectively, now working primarily in an iOS development capacity due to my love of all things mobile (especially Apple technologies). I am a well-organised, motivated and reliable person, capable of working within a team environment, or alone if required. I am also a good communicator, fast learner and willing to constantly enhance and improve my skill-set.
An accomplished PHP developer with extensive experience of the full life cycle of successful web applications. Utilising the latest technologies available to create responsive, attractive designs powered by a stable, efficient and scalable back-end. Extremely versatile and adaptable, engineering exciting web solutions tailored to modern business requirements in a LAMP environment. Looking for the next challenging contract prospect, with an exciting and visionary company. more
• Designed and developed a two tier data warehouse that stores the medical details of emergency  ambulance calls. This two tier model reduced report generation times by a factor of 20, this significant improvement is partially due to the fact that the data in the tier 1 silos is heavily tokenised.
◦ Tier one – series of data silos currently holding 4.5+ million cases. There is one data silo per agency [ambulance authority]. Each case being made up of an average of 36 actions per case. Total actions records currently held is 165+ million.
◦ Tier two – extracted from tier 1 – a clinical database for management reporting and medical research. This tier is built by extracting / calculating around 90+ items of clinical data from each case held in the data silos.
◦ The tier two import routine works as a batch process enabling easy roll back should there be any issue with data coming into a silo.
• Fourth Project: Designed and developed a set of tools to analyse and generate reports for both tiers of the data warehouse.
• Current Project: Building a graphical reporting module which will generate various reports in HTML. The long term concept is that an agency will be able to request a report via a website, once the report has been generated the user will be notified so that they can log back in to a secure area to access their report.
• Technology used: Visual Studio 2017 professional and MS SQL 2017 Server standard edition, Sales Force, Office 365.