Hire Aws Developers & Contractors in Cardiff | LynxPro
Find Aws Developers in Cardiff
We use a highly curated database to find the candidate with the skills most suited to your business’s needs. Browse the talent below, find the perfect fit and our qualified customer service agents will take care of the rest.
Career Objective _____________________________________________ Seeking a senior position (Oracle specialization) where my 20+ years of experience can be utilized to the maximum benefit for the company.
Career Summary_______________________________________________ 20+ years of experience in Design, Development, Enhancement and Maintaining applications in Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g using SQL, PL/SQL in Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP and UNIX environments. Achieves goals, objectives and milestones in an accurate and consistent manner. Detailed in-depth knowledge in Oracle Architecture, Oracle Forms, Data Dictionary and DBMS Packages. Well experienced in systems Analysis in Educational, Finance, Health, and Manufacturing sectors. Experienced in requirement analysis, coding and testing various modules in a software development life cycle. Excellent team player and proven track record working in various team sizes in cross-functional roles. Substantial development experience in creating stored procedures, PL/SQL Packages, Triggers and Functions. Strong knowledge in Oracle cursor management and exception handling. Extensive experience in Database query tuning, Performance tuning (Explain Plan and TKPROF utility) of Reports and troubleshooting Oracle Application issues on OLTP and DSS systems. 4+ years of experience in designed and deployment of UNIX Shell Scripts using K Shell. Expert knowledge in using data modeling tools like TOAD,ER-WIN and ER diagrams with Modelmart exposure, normalization Techniques for designing database with Relational technology on N-Tier Architecture. Having strong ETL and data integration experience in developing ETL mappings and scripts. Well experienced in developing Client-Server applications using front-end tools like Oracle Developer 2000 - Forms 10g/11g, Oracle Reports 10g/11g, SQL*Loader and Data Pump . Involved in designing numerous Oracle Forms and Reports by interacting directly with End Users and Business Analyst. Self-trained to expert level using Business Intelligence Tools like Oracle Discoverer, Oracle OBIEE and other 3rd party BI tools.
Skills Acquired________________________________________________ Databases - ORACLE 8/8i/9i/10g and 11g Languages - SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle developer 2000. BI - Business Object 5/6.5/XI R2, Oracle Discoverer, Informatica Power Center 7.0 Front end Tools - Oracle Forms 11g, 10g, 9i, 6i, 6.0, 5.0, Reports 11g, 10g, 9i, 6i, 6.0, Designer 9i, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Toad, Oracle Portal 3.02, 9.04, Apex 3.2 Web - Oracle Application Web Server (OAS) 4, 9iAS, 10gAS, 11gAS HTML. Operating System - DOS, Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Win7, UNIX, HP-UX Languages - Java, JSP, JDBC, XML, HTML, C, C++,COBOL, Perl, VB, NET, ASAP.NET
My passion is building and shipping software whether a large-scale web application, an enterprise software solution, a mobile solution or a custom solution. As a Solution Architect, Technical Manager or IT Engineer, I am highly experienced in software development management, design and programming. Strong experience with client facing, end-user training, technical training and speaking engagements.
I have over 24 years of industry experience including many major product releases and several work experience and business trips in the U.S. and countries in South East Asia. I'm Togaf 9 Certified, Certified AWS Solutions Architect, Certified SAFe 4 Agilist and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer which can prove my skills and expertise in Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure Technology Design, Scaled Agile Project Management and Software Development Lifecycle.
I am an enthusiastic front-end web developer, with a love for creative problem solving. I continually strive to increase my knowledge and experience in all things web. Outside of work I am also involved in several code projects such as developing a music event web app which utilizes Google Maps API and creating my first HTML5 retro arcade game.
I am self-employed and currently working on a project to develop a variety of cross-platform mobile apps to be used in the education sector, using Xamarin and C#.
I am reliable, hardworking and honest and have good communications skills. My motivation, enthusiasm and continuous desire to learn has given me experience in many areas of software development and enabled me to resolve complex issues in innovative ways.
I have a creative interest in developing useful software applications and have published personal apps on the iOS and Android stores. I enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and use both Pluralsight and Xamarin University regularly.
· Both degrees (BSc and MSc) in Information Systems. Therefore, formally trained with the matters involving modelling, designing and in all stages of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
· Experience in working both as a developer and an analyst.
· Technological expertise in SQL Server (2005 – 2014), Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), OLTP database, OLAP data warehouse, data modelling, creating ad-hoc, user-specific reports, KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and Dashboards. Able to use Microsoft Power BI.
· Worked for varieties of industries and liaised with all levels of ordinates from very top level management to operation consultants.
· Led multiple projects and teams. Took initiatives to gather requirements and agree on deliverables. Also, took critical decisions (e.g. the next course of action when a deployment has gone wrong).
· Acted as key point of contact in different teams/business areas. Acted as analyst, developer, tester etc.
· Carried out complex data analysis and written scripts to – unveil insights into data and bring into light meaningful trends and patterns, troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues, optimise processes or come up with working/improved solution.
· Produced documentations like data dictionaries, manuals, specifications, walkthroughs, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) etc.
· Provided trainings and presentations to upskill technical abilities, explaining business processes, demonstrating applications built. more